As Fantasy Sports Alliance gets ready to launch into a full blown membership organization next year, we are beginning our search for graphic artists to help with team logos. Chris Smith, our current graphic artist, will still remain our business, regional logo, and t-shirt designer. However, with the expansion we are expecting over the next few years, we know Chris will not be able to keep up with that many logos.
In our effort to find these new graphic artists, we are holding a TOURNAMENT OF LOGOS! These logos will be non-commissioned work and will allow the artists to showcase their talents.
There are a few ground rules that must be followed:
* DO NOT STEAL ARTWORK. No copying or tracing. No clipart. No adapting existing designs. No "borrowing." Create something original and distinctive!
* Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com
* Valid entries will include at least a PRIMARY LOGO, SECONDARY LOGO and a WORDMARK.
* Please submit the final work as vector artwork (PDF/AI) or high-resolution JPG and PNG formats.
* Include your FIRST AND LAST NAME as well as any additional contact information in the email.
* Finally, by submitting artwork, you agree to grant Fantasy Sports Alliance (FSA) rights to use it in conjunction with all FSA-related projects and publications.
If you know of anyone who might be interested in doing this, please forward this message and have them contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know they are interested in beginning the TOURNAMENT OF LOGOS with FSA.